Dear Elementary School Parents,
We hope this message finds you well as we transition into the beautiful season of fall. We wanted to take a moment to provide you with a brief update on what's happening at our school:
1. Safety First: The safety and well-being of our students remain our top priority. We are so proud of our students and the safe way they are using the new crosswalk. By moving our crosswalk we feel it has relieved some of the congestion at the corner of the old crosswalk and just want to remind us all to slow down, watch for students, and be respectful of others.
2.Exciting Learning Adventures: Our dedicated teachers are working tirelessly to create engaging and enriching learning experiences for your young scholars. As we move into the fall, students can look forward to exciting lessons and activities that will stimulate their curiosity.
3. Parent-Teacher Conferences: Mark your calendars! Parent-teacher conferences are just around the corner. This is a great opportunity to discuss your child's progress and address any questions or concerns you may have. October 5th is the scheduled date for SEPs and details for reserving a time slot will be coming soon.
4. Gratitude: Lastly, we want to express our gratitude for entrusting us with your child's education. We are committed to fostering a nurturing and educational environment that promotes growth and development.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Working together, we can make this school year a wonderful experience for your child.
Wishing you a colorful and joyful fall season ahead!
- 12th Picture Day
- 13th Vision Screening
- 15th Constitution Day
- 18th District Development Day (no school for students)
- 5th SEP Conferences
- 19-20th Fall Break
- 23rd PC Comp Day (no school)
- 31st Halloween Parade (2:45-3:15)